Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Here in the library

I'm here in the library, she's tutoring so here am I on the comptuer. Since yesteraday evening msn and bk weren't working at the house, so I was hoping it'd work here...but it still doesn't. I'm going to be kicked off of this in like 5 minutes I do believe and then I have another hour to waste...but then we're going to the mall! We were over there yesterday but we mostly went into old lady stores with wasn't that amusing, so today we're going shopping for me :)

Tomorrow I will have been here for one week, and then I have about another 3.5 weeks to go. I'm supposed to be coming home on the 23rd but it may be a little later now, we might be going up north for some family thing so I may be home on the 27th or there about..and then I'll probably be off to music camp for a week. I'm still not sure about camp though...there's like none of my close girlfriends going! It's crazy, the past like 4 years I've been with the same 6 people pretty much(yep, 7 of us in 6 beds) and this year none of them are going! :(

The past few days have been a little dull, the weather has been crummy and I've had really bad stomach pains for the most part. Last night was gross, it was way to warm to sleep, I went to bed at 10 and didn't get to sleep until about 1:30 because of it, it was sick! On the bright side though, I'm getting a sweet tan :P

I going kaycking within the next few days!
I was supposed to go yesterday, but there was thunder and lightning so that wouldn't exactly be too wise, I'm hoping I will be able to today or tomorrow.

I guess that's it for now, I just wanted to kill some time.
-Maryellen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home