Sunday, February 12, 2006

TV shows?

It’s terrible how addicted to TV shows I can get.

I’ve always been a fan of “Friends” but lately when I finish one season I go out that same evening to just get the next season, I’m busting cash on them so easily, but once I’m hooked to shows there’s like no stopping me :| Next will be season 5, I’ll end up buying it but I think I’ll just borrow it from Josh to save 40 dollars for the time being, but then I’d only need 5 and 7 to finish the collection.

Secondly, there's “Lost”.

The first time I saw it was about 2 weeks ago and now I’m hooked to that too. It’s weird how I haven’t even heard of it until about a week or two ago. But anyways, I borrowed season 1 of it from Lloyde and tomorrow he’s giving me the other two discs so I can finish watching the season, and I bet tomorrow evening I’ll just spend it in front of the TV. I just always need to know what’s happening next.

Maria and I still haven’t booked our tickets!

We keep saying we’ll do it but when I call her she’s out or vice versa.

I’m a little sketchy on missing 4 days of school because I’m one who hates missing class, I hate being behind with school work, but it’ll be worth it. I think we’ll both enjoy the break :)

Oh! Today I decided to count how many flights I’ve been on in 2005 just because I’ve been on a few trips that year and I ended up boarding 16 flights between July 2005-December 2005! Haha isn’t that crazy?!

Sorry about the nothing entries:P

I’m just randomly updating this often now just because I’d rather use this than do anything on bk at the moment.

-Maryellen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home