Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bible verses for tonight

1 Peter 1:6-8

"In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kind of trials. These have come so that your faith -- of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire-- may be proven genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy"

John 16:33

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. But this world world you will have great trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

I came across those verses tonight, and thought I'd share :)

It hit me tonight, that I'm really looking forward to Music Camp this year.
This is the latest I've ever signed up for it though, I mean, Val is faxing me a form tomorrow..haha!
I was unsure about it for a few reasons, but I've made up my mind, and I do believe I'll be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home