Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Michigan/Rent

This time next week I’ll be in Michigan :)

Lately I’ve been talking about two things:

  1. Michigan
  2. Rent

Rent is leaving theaters on Thursday…but I’m hoping I’ll be able to catch another seeing of the moving in Michigan. That’d be pretty sweet.

And look, I even managed to put them together in the same sentence…

How pathetic!

Hmm, I never really know what to say when I’m writing stuff for my blog…which still no one knows about:P

I tend to start writing quite often and then just don’t bother posting it.

BK is stating to annoy me a lot lately.

The atmosphere there is depressing, I hate it. But I can’t seem to give it up. It’s annoying.

I’m going to try to stay off of it while I’m away but that’ll probably last a day or two…if that. Actually, you know what? I doubt I’ll even make it to there. I’ll probably find some way to get on the internet while I’m in some airport…sadly enough.

Dad said he’d get me a cell phone for Christmas. Thank Goodness, Dad and I have been needing one between us for the past so many years. But yeah, I wasn’t expecting it or anything. I thought my trip to Michigan was my Christmas present but then he brought that up in the car so I wasn’t complaining :P

Anyways, I’m out.

Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home