Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas in Michigan :)

This is one of the first years in a long time I got that “family” feeling that your supposed to get during the Holidays.

My family hasn’t really ever been big about family, but I’m trying to change that from coming here every chance I can get :P

My Aunt opened up that collage I gave her and she started to cry.
I felt bad and good at the same time.
It holds a lot of fun memories of myself and Mom coming here during the summer.

I got a lot of really cool things.
It was much more fun this year because I didn’t have any idea about what I was going to get!

I got an acoustic guitar, which is pretty awesome.
As of now I only know a G cord… hopefully I’ll learn :P

Last night we went over to my Aunts friends house, and their two grandkids were there. They were only 1 and a half and 3 and a half, but they were cute and so smart. One came and asked me for a kiss before I left haha.
For some reason kids always tend to like me.

I’ll be home in a week!
I’ll get home 12:40am on New Years eve.
The bash should be fun this year since I haven’t seen people in a while.
I think afterwards Maria, Jill and myself are going out for breakfast, that should be nice.

I’m more than likely going to get to see Rent again before I come home!

Tomorrow were going boxing day shopping. Yay sales.
Did you know that Americans don’t have “boxing day”?
If you mentioned it there’s a good chance they wouldn’t know what you’re talking about.
So yeah, tomorrow when everyone is home with nothing to do I’ll be out shopping with sales :)

I haven’t spent a penny yet and I’ve been here a week!
That’ll change tomorrow :P
I’m planning on getting a few cds, Rent soundtrack, some DVD, more clothes, perhaps an iPod? We’ll see. The iPod is questionable, it’d like to get one but it depends…

I thought of something today…
It was about the Sound of Music.
It’s always on TV around Christmas/New Years, the music plays in stores during the holidays…but it’s not a Christmas musical…weird :PJust a little something I thought of.

Anyways, that’s it for now.
Merry Christmas everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home