Monday, December 12, 2005

I think something is wrong with me.

All I do is Rent Rent Rent.

The past few days all I have been listening to is Rent….and maybe a bit of Rush, but that’s just because it’s right after Rent on my iTunes. :P

Rent is coming out of the theaters in a few days because apparently it’s not doing too well in the box office…which is sad because it’s amazing. I was hoping to get to see it again, but no. Hey, maybe it’ll still be in theaters when I go to Michigan.

I’m going to get a burnable DVD and get Josh to burn me off a copy of Rent until it comes out to keep me sane until then :)

I leave for Michigan in a week from tomorrow! That’s crazy!

I’m really excited though, I’m going to have a great Christmas :)

So I haven’t really been updating this a lot…I still don’t’ think anyone has the link yet so whatever.

Then again, I wonder why I’m talking like someone else is going to be reading it :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home