Friday, November 11, 2005

I’m Michigan bound for Christmas!

Three nights ago my Aunt Anne from Michigan called me and asked me if I wanted to fly down with her for Christmas. I guess now I’ll be having the Christmas I never though I’d have. My Dad never took part in opening presents in the morning. For my whole life it was always myself and Mom Christmas morning but even though she passed away it didn’t change Dads Christmas morning ritual. He still stays is bed until like 4pm, apparently it’s the “only morning of the year I can sleep in”.

This year it’ll be myself, Aunt Anne, Uncle Rick and Joni(my cousin…their daughter) for Christmas morning.

I can’t wait! Only like 39 days until I go :P hehe

I wonder how long it’ll be until someone finds out I have this blog.

For the past few months I’ve had a private one but I figured I might as well have an account where I can just talk and it wouldn’t make much of a difference if anyone reads it or not.

Anyways, I’ll be arriving in Michigan a day before my Aunt gets out of school (she’s a kindergarten teacher) so the first day I’m there I get to go to school with her! I think it should be excellent; I’ll get to see all of her little kindergarten kids :)

I think I’m going to have an great time this Christmas.

I’m leaving on the 20th and returning on the 30th…well the 31st at 12:40am.

Just think about how tired I’ll be for the New Years Bash:P

I’ll be trying to pull an all-nighter with a whole days worth of traveling working against me and jet leg :P

That’s it for now

-Maryellen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home