Saturday, November 18, 2006

DYB

Today I went to my first DYB practice, it was pretty sweet!
I have a headache now though, I don't think I've ever played my horn for 5 hours before all at once! It was still fun all the same.

We're playing in 2 weeks?...which means I need my uniform.
And guess where half of it currently is..
....in Dad's house. Which causes a big problem.

I'm pretty stupid for only taking my tunic without the skirt or blouse...what good is the tunic if I don't have the other parts!?
I guess I'm going to need to go down to the Trade to get a new one..or find some way in Dad's house...
I'm hoping I'll be able to get in some how..I really don't have the money right now to go rebuy half my uniform..

blahh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home