Saturday, August 19, 2006

Youth Group

The past few days of my summer have been great.

After being in Michigan for a month of the summer and spending a lot of time with my school friends it's been nice hanging out with the youth group folks again. Music Camp was when it all started up again I guess and then the past few days we've had youth groupish things to do and it's been great!

VBS is next week.
Wednesday we were down at the temple from 10-4
Thursday we went hiking around Signal Hill and that over all took about 4 hours.
Yesterday(friday) we were at the temple from 10-6 setting up again.
And tonight is the corp bonfire!

I guess just after 2 months off hanging out with like everyone it feels "normal" to just see the church folks again outside of my school friends since I generally only see them in school. I guess the normal routine feeling is coming back.

Anyways, I guess that's it.
I'll keep trying to update more often!


Oh, today I went to my Dad's house.
It was weird knowing that I was locked out and the alarm system code is changed.
Dad has new doors put in the house and a new patio made... it's just weird that I haven't been in my home since May 30th. The past week for the first time I actually started to miss having my own home..

I'm out.
Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home