Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year!

Wow, my poor blog keeps getting ditched for long periods of time!
I could say I'll try to update here more often this year, but I know I won't...so there's no point in trying to even convince myself otherwise!

Christmas in Michigan this year was a success once again!
I went down on the 14th this year since my exams ended earlier so I got to go to school with Aunt Anne for 7 days before she was off for the holidays. Helping out with her kindergarten class was great, her kids were super cute :) I love how I have those opportunities to go in her class and help her teach since it's what I'm studying at mun. I guess it's nice knowing what I'm doing I'll really enjoy when I get there. I'm hoping to get down in in States again in April/May to see her and visit her class again before I head off to Ottawa with Jaimie!

I'm really looking forward to this year!
Last year was a little on the crazy side for a while, it all shaped up nicely though, new "family" as such, new house, new life pretty much and it's going great! I'm quite pleased! Hopefully next year I'll get to look back at 2007 and I hope I can say I enjoyed it as much(or even more) as the second part of 2006!

New Years rang in well.
The youth group party was great again, no power-outages this year!
I played Guitar Hero for the first time, it was pretty sweet. As much as I enjoyed it I'm glad we don't have it at the house because I think I'd end up playing it forever! I tend to get quite competive with myself, so you know, I'd have to keep going to do better than the time before... hah.

School in 1 more full day.
ahhh
Although, I don't have any gross 8am classes this year which is marvelous! I actually think towards the end of last term I was becoming ill from needing to get up at such crazy hours in the morning for school, which probably effected the rest of my school work...soooo, I ditched my 8am class this term and moved it to another time slot...wise decision I do believe!

I'll TRY to keep this updated more often!

Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

At Sat Jan 06, 07:08:00 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Yay for blogs... mine is getting a little slac too. haha.

Jon bought Guitar Hero the other day... Its addicting!!!! I'm going to have to get it out of my system before school starts or else I'm in trouble!

See you at Church!

 
At Sat Jan 06, 11:27:00 PM , Blogger Jill said...

I think I'm gunna buy guitar hero too :P You're gunna hate me. haha

Hang out soon!!! love you xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home