Friday, August 17, 2007

Summer 2007

It's been a while apparently, 3 months tomorrow actually!

Ever since the 34 hour power-outage things have been well!

Camp was fantastic this summer, I learned a lot, and Senior and Junior music camp were both great. This summer was my last summer being able to attend Starrigan as a camper, weird hey?!
For the summer my co-counselor was Maria Adey which was awesome! Myself and Maria in the same cabin was intense though, you see we're both really competitive so our competitiveness combined got a little out of hand sometimes! We pretty much won everything.. haha. We won first place every week except for 10-12 camp where we came third, we got the water bucket that week and our kids chose to dump it over Ben Riche. Judy was super sweet to me while I was there, every night for snack most of the snacks were chocolate chip cookies, brownies...etc so she'd always remember I can't have chocolate and bring me out a special treat! She'd do the same meal times if dessert was chocolate too! aww haha.

I wasn't able to squeeze in another Michigan trip which is unfortunate, but it was simple too expensive, but I've been doing VBS stuff all this week and the next so at least I'm busy. The trip down to Michigan early this summer though went well, coming home was hard though, I even got a little "home sick" from Michigan to the point where I called my aunt crying saying I was going to buy a plane ticket back up the next day... haha that passed in a few days thankfully!

Now that the summer is ending though I'm actually getting to spend time with Hannah, John and Emma which I haven't been able to do hardly at all this summer. Between Michigan, Burin, Camp, Camp, and camp I've maybe seen them like 3 weeks all together since I got out of school in April. Emma's birthday is next week, she'll be 4! :) She called me from her grandparents trailer today saying, "I just saw poppy on the news, and I saw a cute doggie and kitty too" haha! She's precious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home