Sunday, April 01, 2007

Go, Go, Jonah!/Summer

So, I pretty much completely forgot about my blog.
I blame it all on facebook!

This weekend has been completely fantastic.
Go, Go, Jonah was great!
I'm so proud of the little kids :)

I saw my old voice teacher there tonight, and of course, I balled. haha, it was pretty embaressing :P. She used to be like one of my favorite people ever, she was so sweet to me when Mom passed away, and I like haven't seen her since! She told me to give her a call sometime and we'll go out for dinner to chat :)

So, last day of classes THIS wednesday!!?
That's pretty crazy!
A four month summer sounds pretty deadly, but it's half worrying me at the same time! I'm going to Michigan for 3-4 weeks I believe, so that'll take me to the end-ish of May, I'll be working at camp hopefully for july and August, but I have NO idea what I'll do for June! A month of doing nothing will be gross..

I guess that's it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home